Benefits of our elearning module
- can be branded with your company logo and contact info
- suitable for anyone who needs to complete a full Paediatric First Aid course which is traditionally delivered over 2 days of face to face training.
- complies with EYFS guidelines
- allows learners to learn at their own pace and to test their own knowledge as they progress through the course.
- pay as you go – you only pay once learners have registered for the elearning through your company (£8 + VAT per student)
How does it work?
- When learners book a Blended Paediatric course through your company, you will send them an email confirmation with details for registering for the elearning module. If an individual is booking for an on site group course, they will need to forward the details on to each learner. We will provide you with sample wording which you are welcome to edit.
- Each learner registers and completes the elearning module at the end of which they do a 20 question multiple choice assessment.
- When learners attend their face to face training they will be asked to show the instructor their elearning certificate (hard copy or on phone etc.).
- The content for the face to face training is the same as the standard 1 day Emergency Paediatric First Aid Course:
For enhanced quality assurance, we recommend you repeat the multiple choice paper at the start of the face to face training day.
- We will provide you with the question sheet.
- Once learners have successfully completed the face to face training you issue your own certificates for the full paediatric course.
What does it cost to use the elearning module?
You have 2 options:
You can use an unbranded version which simply has “FAIB Approved Paediatric First Aid elearning Module” at the top of each page and on the elearning certificate.
There is no set up cost for this.
The elearning module can be branded to show your company logo at the top of each page, contact details at the bottom and on the elearning certificate.
There is a one off set up cost of £300 + VAT
Whichever option you choose, at the end of each month, we will send you a report of all learners who have registered under your account and will invoice you for each learner at a cost of £8 + VAT.
So if no-one registers you don’t pay a penny!
How do I get started?
If you have any questions or would like to “demo” the elearning, please call Tina Lazarus on 020 8441 5220 or email Tina@safeandsound.uk.net
“ The First Aid Zone are proud to deliver blended paediatric training courses. We have our own branded course using the Safe & Sound online module. Courses are very successful and we receive excellent feedback from our students. The online course is easy to follow and students progress well at their own pace and achieve very good learning outcomes. We have found Safe & Sound to be very professional and supportive.” – Stella Swindells, The First Aid Zone