What to expect from this course
This 3 day course is suitable for those working with food at a supervisory level. In order to make food safety learning more relevant to specific business environments, the following Level 3 awards are available:
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety in Catering
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Manufacturing
- Level 3 Award in Food Safety for Retail
All learners receive a comprehensive Food Safety manual.
Subjects taught include:
- Supervisory management
- Temperature control (chilling, cooking)
- Contamination control
- Applying and monitoring good hygiene practices
- Implementing good food safety procedures
- Contributing to the safety training of others
On-site courses are available
7 days a week, across the UK.
The CIEH assessment comprises of a 2 hour exam of 60 multiple choice questions at the end of the course. To achieve the certificate candidates must get a minimum of 40 correct answers.
Successful candidates receive the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health’s Level 3 Award in Supervising Food Safety in Catering Certificate. Exceptional results will be recognised by the award of a Merit Certificate.
£1750 plus + £60 per learner CIEH course book and assessment