What to expect from this course
This 3 hour course will give you the opportunity to refresh your first aid knowledge, practice your resuscitation skills and bring you up to date on any changes to Resuscitation Council (UK) and anaphylaxis protocols.
Subjects covered include:
- CPR for adult, child and baby
- Management of the unconscious casualty
- Use of an AED (Defibrillator)
- Signs & symptoms of Anaphylaxis
- Management of anaphylaxis
- Safe use of auto injectors
For individuals we run regular
Open courses in Central London.
On-site courses are available at your school or sports centre
7 days a week, across the UK.
Continuous assessment by your instructor
If for any reason a learner is unable to demonstrate the practical skills taught on the course they will be invited to attend one of our Open courses completely free of charge.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Safe and Sound certificate valid for one year.