What to expect from this course
This course is aimed at Registered Dental Nurses and Dentists who provide conscious sedation within their practice.
Linked to the Standards for Conscious Sedation in the Provision of Dental Care 2015, this course covers:
- Planning for Resuscitation (adults and children)
- Human Factors affecting emergency management
- Assessing an unwell patient
- Basic Life Support for adults and children
- Use of AED
- Management of Anaphylaxis and Medical Emergencies
This course is delivered by an experienced paramedic/nurse qualified first aid instructor.
On-site training is available
at your Dental Practice
7 days a week, across the UK.
5-6 hours depending on the number of learners
Continuous assessment by your instructor throughout the course.
On successful completion of the course you will receive a Safe and Sound certificate valid for three years and stating that the course qualifies for 6 points of Verifiable CPD in line with GDC guidelines