What to expect from this course
As you prepare for your festival experience – a bit of knowledge can help prevent tricky situations or even save a life. Our festival First Aid Course gives you the essential skills and knowledge you might need, with practical hands-on guidance from our friendly, fun trainers who are all experienced paramedics or nurses.
- Alcohol – how to spot and deal with over indulgence, it’s associated problems & risks
- Drugs – legal & illegal – danger signs – what to do and when to get medical attention
- How to identify an asthma attack and how to deal with it
- Panic attacks – what are they and how can you help yourself and others
- How to treat a bleed or broken bone (be it a mosh pit toe injury or a serious wound)
- How to treat a burn or a scald – camp fires, pot noodles, sunburn… all regular festival staples
- Hypothermia – what is it? How to avoid it and how to treat it
- Choking – recognising and responding effectively
- CPR – an essential life saving skill
- Q&A Session – to answer any of your first aid questions
Have fun, stay safe with Safe and Sound
Gather a group of friends & we can run a bespoke course in your home or a setting of your choice – 7 days a week, across the UK.
The course normally takes 3 hours
On-site/At home training is available from 10.00-20.00
From just £24 (inc VAT) when you organise a course with a group of friends.