What to expect from this course
Infection control is one of the Care Quality Commission’s Essential Standards. This course will give staff and clinicians the knowledge and practical skills required to ensure that patients experience care in a clean environment and are protected from acquiring infections.
Subjects covered include:
- Risk factors in GP Practices
- Your role in infection control
- Infection Control measures
- Practical hand hygiene exercise
- Handling Waste
- Understanding and managing: MRSA, CDI, Norovirus, TB and Influenza
This course is available
On-site 7 days a week, across the UK
1.5-2 hours (Depending on group size)
Continuous assessment by your instructor
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Safe and Sound certificate of attendance, valid for 2 years.