What to expect from this course
This qualification will improve the Health and Safety culture in the workplace whatever the size, scale and activity. It is suggested that candidates have some prior knowledge and understanding of basic health and safety.
All learners receive a comprehensive Health and Safety manual.
Subjects taught include:
- Concept of Health and Safety
- Accidents in the workplace
- Assessing risks
- Ill health in the workplace
- Legal Provision (UK Only)
- Health and Safety organisation and management
- Supervising Health and Safety
On-site courses are available
7 days a week, across the UK.
(usually 7 hours including breaks)
The CIEH assessment comprises a 2 hour multiple-choice paper
Successful candidates will receive the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health (CIEH) Level 3 Award in Health and Safety
£1750 (plus £15 pp to cover CIEH exam and book)