What to expect from this course
This course raises awareness and encourages participants to take a proactive approach within their organisation. It also defines the principles of care, their importance and how these principles are used to invoke best practice.
Equality and Diversity can be compromised by participants own values, opinions and prejudices and this training will address how prejudices develop and how this can then influence people. Participants will gain awareness of discriminatory practice and gain knowledge on how to promote equal opportunities for everybody and recognise the value of diversity.
Subjects taught include:
- What is meant by the term Equality and Diversity
- Understanding Individual needs
- Influence of values, opinions and prejudices
- Legislation relating to Equality and Diversity
- Factors essential to promoting Equality and Diversity
On-site courses are available
7 days a week, across the UK.
Continuous assessment by your instructor
On completion of the course, participants will receive a Safe and Sound Certificate of Attendance
Start this course immediately with our easy to use e-learning option: