What to expect from this course
Ensuring that all your staff have basic fire prevention and safety awareness training is the single most cost effective measure an organisation can take to reduce the risk of fire related accidents.
This is a practical course which provides staff with the opportunity to learn and use essential fire safety equipment.
All learners receive a comprehensive Fire Safety manual.
Subjects taught include:
- The principles of combustion, fire spread and fire prevention
- Identifying and reporting on generic hazards and deficiencies in the workplace environment
- Recognising the importance of workplace fire drills and effective response
- Action required on hearing the fire alarm
- Action to take on discovering a fire
- Practical Fire Fighting with Live Extinguishers
On-site courses are available
7 days a week, across the UK.
Continuous assessment by your instructor
On completion of the course, learners will receive a Safe and Sound certificate of attendance