What to expect from this course
Ensuring that all your staff have basic fire prevention and safety awareness training is the single most cost effective measure an organisation can take to reduce the risk of fire related accidents.
All learners receive a comprehensive Fire Safety manual.
Subjects taught include:
- The principles of combustion, fire spread and fire prevention
- Identifying and reporting on generic hazards and deficiencies in the workplace environment
- Recognising the importance of workplace fire drills and effective response
- Action required on hearing the fire alarm
- Action to take on discovering a fire
On-site courses are available
7 days a week, across the UK.
Continuous assessment by your instructor
On completion of the course, learners will receive a Safe and Sound certificate of attendance
Start this course immediately with our easy to use e-learning option: