What to expect from this course
Ensuring that all your staff have basic fire prevention and safety awareness training is the single most cost effective measure an organisation can take to reduce the risk of fire related accidents.
This course gives learners the essentials fire safety knowledge, including how to prevent fires occurring and what actions should be taken if a fire breaks ou
All learners receive a comprehensive Fire Safety manual.
Subjects taught include:
- The principles of combustion, fire spread and fire prevention
- Identifying and reporting on generic hazards and deficiencies in the workplace environment
- Recognising the importance of workplace fire drills and effective response
- Action required on hearing the fire alarm
- Action to take on discovering a fire
Live Fire Extinguisher Training (Optional extra)
This course can be extended to include practical fire extinguisher training. This allows learners to put theory into practice using a portable fire extinguisher in a safe training environment.
On-site courses are available
7 days a week, across the UK.
Continuous assessment by your instructor
On completion of the course, learners will receive a Safe and Sound certificate of attendance.
Start this course immediately with our easy to use e-learning option:
How often do I need to update this training?
Refresher training is recommended every 3 years.